24 Hour Service
Emergency service requests should be called in to 508-756-2461…do not leave an emergency service request on our website and do not send it as an email.
If you ever find yourself without heat…Before you call for service, check:
- Your Thermostat. If not set properly, increase by five degrees and see if heater starts.
- Make sure all electrical switches are on.
- Your fuse or circuit breaker. Replace blown fuses carefully. Do not increase the amperage.
- Your oil tank. Be sure you have enough oil and that the oil valve is open.
- The level of boiler water on steam systems. If low, open valve and fill boiler to proper level. Close valve tightly when proper level is reached.
- Press reset button on stack control once, if everything else is in order. If burner starts and runs only momentarily, turn burner off.
If your burner still fails to operate, call Radio Oil for service at 508-756-2461.